The Wall Street Memes crypto project’s presale began on May 26, 2023, at wallstmemes.com, with its native token WSM available to buy at $0.025 during the first round of thirty total stages. As a meme coin, its use case is for speculation and a rewards token for its community of investors and traders following the Reddit subculture that grew out of the ‘infamous GameStop fiasco of 2021, and the legacy of those brave Wall Street Bets heroes’ that still endures today.
Investing in the Wall Street Memes Presale
The Wall Street Memes presale is open to the public and a way to invest in WSM coin before it is listed on crypto exchanges in Q3 – Q4 2023. Unlike some meme coins created spontaneously, Wall Street Memes token already has a wide backing from one million followers across its social channels due to its popular NFT collections and Instagram memes centred around investing in crypto and stocks, or ‘stonks’.
To invest in Wall Street Memes token during the presale, follow these steps:
1. To invest in crypto presales via desktop, a MetaMask wallet is the most commonly used option.
2. On mobile, Trust Wallet is often preferred, the official wallet of Binance exchange.
3. Visit the official website wallstmemes.com and click ‘Connect Wallet’.
4. After selecting your wallet option, you’ll be prompted to connect with a message ‘Wall Street Memes wants to connect to your wallet’.
5. Enter an amount of ETH, USDT, or BNB to swap for $WSM – the amount you will receive is displayed before confirming the buy order.
6. Note the gas fees – these vary by the time of day.
7. The $WSM price also rises over time to provide a discount to early buyers. The initial stage sold out within 48 hours due to high demand.
8. When clicking ‘Buy Now’ in Trust Wallet, the message ‘smart contract call executed’ will be displayed and the details summarized on the next screen – with the Wall Street Memes Dapp (wallstmemes.com) and network fees.
9. An option to buy Wall Street Memes token with a debit/credit card is also available.
10. Once the presale concludes, connect your wallet once again and WSM tokens will be transferred to your wallet.
Prior to the Wall Street Memes presale claim date, your amount of purchased $WSM can be viewed on the official website by visiting it and connecting your wallet. So far, approximately $750,000 has been raised, out of a hard cap of $30,577,000.
The Wall Street Memes crypto asset is a way to ‘tokenize the movement’ and 100% of its 2 billion supply will be able to be held and traded by the community, with 50% set aside for presale buyers, 30% for community rewards, and 20% for liquidity once WSM token is listed on exchanges. The ‘$WSM army’ hopes to replicate some of the success of the Pepe bull run that turned many meme coin investors into millionaires.
Remember admins will not message you first on platforms such as its Discord, Telegram, Instagram or Twitter. Its official handles are on its Linktree. Keep your crypto wallet backup phrase (seed phrase) and any other passwords/two-factor authentication secure and don’t share them with anyone. Losing access to your wallet or being compromised by phishing links may prevent your $WSM tokens from being claimed. Don’t approve any transactions you are unsure of, and always use official links – the only place to buy Wall Street Memes token before its DEX and CEX listings is on wallstmemes.com.
Investing in the Wall Street Memes presale is a way to gain early access to WSM coins before they are listed on crypto exchanges in Q3 – Q4 2023. As a meme coin, its use case is for speculation and a rewards token for its community of investors and traders following the Reddit subculture that grew out of the ‘infamous GameStop fiasco of 2021, and the legacy of those brave Wall Street Bets heroes’ that still endures today. Follow the Wall Street Memes presale social channels for announcements of the exact claim time and date, and the DEX and CEX listings that will take place shortly after.